Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can i put shampoo, lotion and hair conditioner in ';sandwhich bags'; when I travel?

I have to go to a meeting overnight. I don't want to buy the little bottles of stuff for everything. Can I quirt some shampoo into a sandwhich bag, some conditioner for my hair, etc. and just carry in my purse? I know it has to be under 4 oz. but i have so many supplies it would be cheaper if I could just squirt what I need for one use (since it is just an overnight stay) rather than going out and buying everything,even ';little containers';. Thanks.Can i put shampoo, lotion and hair conditioner in ';sandwhich bags'; when I travel?
Absolutely not. they must be in little bottles that hold no more than 3 oz. each and those need to be in one 1 quart size zip-lock bag. Just buy one little travel size PERT that is shampoo and conditioner in one...less than $1.50...no big deal. You say you have ';so many supplies';....just simplify for your one day trip.Can i put shampoo, lotion and hair conditioner in ';sandwhich bags'; when I travel?
Not really, but it's possible. If you want to risk making a mess in your suitcase (if you're flying) then go ahead, but you can't bring liquids on board any passenger aircraft (in your carry on luggage) in the United States. Even in a plastic baggie. However, if you bring your regular shampoo from home, this will stow much easier in your suitcase and it will stay closed and won't get too messy. Don't forget that the luggage compartment in an airplane is cold and unpressurized so if you squirt your shampoo into a bag there's a risk of the bag exploding in your suitcase. Hope this helps =]
I dont see why not, i would just make sure the bags are the zip-lock kind to prevent leaking!
no i recently went and i think that they will think something bad of it!
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment