Saturday, December 19, 2009

Need info about airline travel.I am flying across the country.Can I take shampoo ect if I check it?

I have not flown in several years. Any help would be appreciatedNeed info about airline travel.I am flying across the country.Can I take shampoo ect if I check it?
You can basically take all your cosmetictry with you providing it goes as checked luggage. The restrictions basically apply to carry on items. Here is a good website for information on what is allowed as carry on: http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/assistant/editorial_1012.shtmNeed info about airline travel.I am flying across the country.Can I take shampoo ect if I check it?
you can take liquids if you put them in your checked baggage. don't try to bring lotion, hand sanitizer, wet lip gloss...anything liquid with you in your carry one stuff. i fly a ton so i kinda just bring my laptop,ipod, purse, id, and a magazine. have a good flight
call the airport
NO!! because tterraces can be on the plain and they can put poison in your shampoo or conditioner and your makeup and ect....It also can probably kill you.
So you can take any liquids or gels on board as long as the size equals 3 ounces or less. Any small bottles like this needs to be put into a clear quart size plastic bag, and must be put through the security scanner separately. You must remove it from your bag and place it on the belt in a security bin. Each passenger can only have one.
Well I'm only ten and have traveled alot! Fo course it's ok, you can't take it on your carry on bag though because some stupid think that you might explode the plane. Yeah, I have but not on my carry on, in my luggage with my other things. And whats etc? Like lotion, it depends on ingredents and what bag you want to put it in (carry on or luggage.) I usally put all that junk in a differnt bag sepratley with lotion, shampoo, conditionor etc. Hope you have fun on your flight, I do mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment