Saturday, December 19, 2009

Empty shampoo bottles/containers for travel?

Can anyone tell me where i can find some mini shampoo bottles and tubs for creams etc? The empty ones that i can fill with my favourite shampoo/showergel. Empty shampoo bottles/containers for travel?
BootsEmpty shampoo bottles/containers for travel?
Booths will have what you need, but do make sure that you stay within the regulations, my girlfriend and I had a few hundred pounds of toiletries and perfumes taken from us. Remember once you have brought them in and they are taken, you will never get them back..
go to a sporting goods store in the back packing dept, they have all sorts of small containers. but beware of liquids in your carry ons going on airplanes. I also saw a nice assortment at Linens and Things, but I think they are going under, so ya better hurry.
Will the hotel your going to not have any?





I know they might charge you 拢1 but it save your hassle!
boots, superdrug
boots superdrug
BOOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment