Saturday, December 19, 2009

Travel baby shampoo, powder etc?

Where can I buy travel size baby shampoo's, lotions, powders etc.





please tell me!!





ThanksTravel baby shampoo, powder etc?
walmart or k mart


they have sets in the baby section of travel sized baby shampoos ect....and if you go by the regular bodysoap isle the have travel accesories thats where i got my daughters baby lotion and powder, vaseline, and wipes in travel sizes :)Travel baby shampoo, powder etc?
Sometimes Wal-Mart or Target will have travel sizes. Or maybe you could find a kit in the baby section. If not, you can always buy the empty travel size bottles and pour your own stuff in them. In most stores you should be able to find trial size lotion and powder, at least.
Target sells a starter kit of travel sized Johnson %26amp; Johnson products. It contains head to toe body wash, shampoo, powder, a packet of Desitin and a small bottle of baby lotion. I got one as a shower gift and it was great. I took it to the hospital with me when I had my son. It is in the baby care aisle with the baby shampoos. Here is the link.





http://www.target.com/Johnsons-Baby-Begi鈥?/a>
Walmart, Johnson %26amp; Johnson makes a travel pack, it has lotion, baby wash, shampoo, powder and desitin
Target, wal-mart, k-mart, they have an aisle near all the soaps and lotions that has travel size things.
walmart has them (it comes in one big kit). They're so handy to keep in the diaper bag!
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment