Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does prell shampoo really work?!?

Does prell shampoo really fade your hair dye color? Does it work if you dyed your hair and it came out TOO blonde?!? I need to know so I can go buy some today IF IT WORKS...Please help...Does prell shampoo really work?!?
Prell shampoo does work, it gets your hair clean.


Buy a haircolor (maybe a temporary one) and darken your hair a little.Does prell shampoo really work?!?
I colored my hair one time and it turned black green, so i called all over town at all the hair dressers and they told me to wash my hair in tide, so i did and it helped but not alot. SOOO i ended up spending 75 bucks to have it changed. My boyfriend was out of town working and he was coming home that evening so i had to do something fast,,,, lol,,, as far as prell i like the smell and all but it dries my hair out. Hope i helped some
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment