Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I buy travel shampoo containers?

They don't need to be under 3 ounces I was just wondering.Where can I buy travel shampoo containers?
wal-mart has a section of small travel items like that such as shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. Where can I buy travel shampoo containers?
In addition to the previous comments; you can also try Walgreens and CVS which is where i buy my travel size shampoo, lotion, etc. Also will depend on your resident location.
at walmart. where all the shower stuff is they have a section that has mini soap,body wash, shampoo, everything. hope that helps
Target in the mini travel area, they have different sizes there I got some a few weeks ago!
Anywhere like Target, Walmart, etc. will carry them usually in the bathroom or travel section.
boots, superdrug, bodycare
have you tried ebay or craigslist.org . I purchase from both of them for ink products I developed .
try wal mart or target they have everything! hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment