Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does any 1 know where i can find PRELL shampoo ??

hia i coloured my hair the other day and it came out to dark so ive been looking on the internet and its been saying the prell shampoo is good to make the colour lighter. The only thing is i dont no where to find it. I live in the uk thank u xxDoes any 1 know where i can find PRELL shampoo ??
Most stores should sell it such as WalMart etc and also drug stores.Does any 1 know where i can find PRELL shampoo ??
Amazon.com





http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000HGYW7O/sr=8-1/qid=1163265052/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-8799965-5138230?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=miscellaneous





Lots of other places online if you prefer; just go to search engine and type in ';prell shampoo';
I buy my prell shampoo at Wal-Mart But I can not get the prell conditioner any more does any one know what happened to it
Add lemon juice to your shampoo everyday. This will naturally lighten your hair.
Try Palmolive dish washing soap, I have used that instead of Prell because it's much easier to find and when your done with your hair, you have a second use for the soap.
Also try ebay - I found some and pasted the link below.
I'm not sure if you have Dollar General stores in the UK But if you do you should try there.

No comments:

Post a Comment