Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will prell shampoo or dawn dish detergent help lighten my hair and not bring the red back?

Yesterday, a salon used semi-perm hair color to dye my highlighted light brown hair brown and it came out red. Today, she tried to fix it and it is really dark brown/black. I want to try prell or dawn but I am scared that it will bring back the red and I prefer the goth look to the red. Help!Will prell shampoo or dawn dish detergent help lighten my hair and not bring the red back?
If it is semi permanent it will fade. My suggestion is this ..fill your tub with as hot water as you can stand and soak your hair in it .Wash it as many times as you can while soaking it.A lot of the color will come out, but you also run the risk of some of the red appearing ,but I doubt it will go to red red. Good Luck.Oh and btw shimmer lights is not a lightening shampoo it is a toning shampoo for brassy hair.Will prell shampoo or dawn dish detergent help lighten my hair and not bring the red back?
if you take out the dark colour maybe by bleaching it will take out the colour but bring back the red this will also dry the hair out (use conditioning treatments) and then you can cover the red with any colour as long as it s a darker base than the red and use a colour with high ash tones in to eliminate the red tones e.g ash=.1 so 4.1 5.1 6.1 or 7.1 x
I would say that you should go back to the salon and complain. I mean... you paid to get your hair done a certian way and it may sound b*tchy but.... it's your money and your hair. I would ask someone else at the salon with a little more experience to try and fix the color. Other than that it just may take a little while for the color to fade, give it a week or too and the color may go down by then.





best of luck.
I've never heard of that, who did you hear that from? I don't think that will work at all, I dont think it will do anything. I would suggest going to a different salon(maybe with a picture of the hair color you want).
go back and have someone fix it. i know it sounds bad, but you're the customer. GO BACK, you paid to have somethign done and that person needs to finish the job
try useing Shimmer Lights its a purple shampoo that lightens your hair its only like 6$ at sallys beauty supply or you can give it a month to see if it fades out..
no

No comments:

Post a Comment