Saturday, December 19, 2009

I've dyed my hair black multiple times. will prell shampoo still help get it out?

i've dyed my hair black about 3 times because that was back then when i wanted my hair black and it kept fading. so now i have a bunch of black coloring in my hair, and i finally decided that i want light brownish hair. but, i don't want to bleach it.





i heard prell shampoo can work but like i said, i dyed my hair black 3 times so will it still work? how long will i have to do it for the color to fade so i can dye it another color? thanks.I've dyed my hair black multiple times. will prell shampoo still help get it out?
I don't think shampooing it will work, but you can try. If you want your hair light brownish again, you can wait for it to grow out, or bleach it.I've dyed my hair black multiple times. will prell shampoo still help get it out?
Sorry to say that it would not. My mom used a dark blonde on her hair by mistake (instead of her light blond shade) and Prell did not do much for lightening her hair. Black hair color is not easy to get rid of. You need to have it bleached-
haha oh god i was just in this situation like last week. i just bit the bullet and stripped the colour out and had a professional colour correct. it's just about the only thing you can do. nothing will get it out but that.
I believe that black dye is almost impossible to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment