Saturday, December 19, 2009

How long should let the prell shampoo soak in my hair to get my black hait dye to fade?

I used Revlon ColorSilk.


How long should the prell soak to get it to fade to a dark brown?How long should let the prell shampoo soak in my hair to get my black hait dye to fade?
Yes, I've heard that Prell shampoo will fade hair color,but if that doesn't work try some Dawn dish detergent,it usually does fade the color out allot, but I don't know if anyting will fade black. You may have to go to a salon and a get a soap cap done to fade it a little.I really don't know if that will even work on black. Give the Dawn soap a try and remember to use conditioner after.DO NOT USE PERM SOLUTION!How long should let the prell shampoo soak in my hair to get my black hait dye to fade?
It's been about 12 hours since I dyed my hair so according to what I've read Prell shampoo would work. I just don't want the color to fade COMPLETELY. I dyed it to cover up some stubborn red, will the shampoo strip all of the color, or just make it look like it's been a few weeks since it was dyed? Report Abuse

I don't know about Prell shampoo but I've heard (and have used) Dawn dishwashing detergent to help fade newly applied hair color. It won't completely remove it but helps it to fade.





If you want to completely remove hair color I suggest you either go to a beautician or go to a beauty supply store (such as Sally's) and get color remover there.
Maybe you know something i dont about prell shampoo, but to my knowledge if its permanent color shampoo is not going to do the trick. You will need something strong enough to lift the cuticle and remove the color. I have used shampoo, v-lights, with 20 volume and let it sit for 10 minutes and rinse. it lifted one color level which in your case will be a dark brown.
Prell does work on most hair to disovle some colors.





However over the counter colors have metallic dyes in them and sometimes it is so hard to remove.





10-20 minutes when rinsing out the shampoo, you will see if much has been removed.





If you hair is in good condition, here is another idea and will remove very quickly.





Prell is damaging and you can use it to strip off floor wax.


But with a few good conditioning treatments will help.





Idea, over the counter buy a perm:





Now if hair is curly and you do not wish to loose some curl do not use this.





If hair is straight, will be no more harsh thanPrell shampoo.


Shampoo hair; apply perm solution to wet hair comb throughly and in about 5-7 minutes it will remove 75-90% of your color-will be noticeable right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment