Saturday, December 19, 2009

If you are traveling into a higher altitude, how do you pack your shampoo?

im going to Colorado, and i dont know what to do about packing my shampoos and them things.. HELP?If you are traveling into a higher altitude, how do you pack your shampoo?
Ziplock bags for shampoo/etc. when travelling. I learned that one the hard way. I had shampoo and conditioner in the suitcase with my clothes. When I got to where I was going and opened my suitcase... shampoo and conditioner covered EVERYTHING. All of my clothes had to be washed.If you are traveling into a higher altitude, how do you pack your shampoo?
Any liquids, soaps, creams ect should be packed in your suitcase NOT your carry on


if its in your carry on you will be asked to remove it adn they will eathir take it from you or give you a bag to put them in depending on how large and quantity of the item is.
You'd pack it like you normally would...In a leak proof bottle, ideally 3 oz or less if you are flying and want to carry it on, filled 3/4 full to leave room for expansion and contraction during flight, duct tape the lid shut, and put 'em in a sealed zip loc bag, just in case!





That's my standard packing procedure...
I travel to Colorado often and pack my shampoo and I normally would if I was going somewhere else. Just put it in a ziplock baggy so in case it leaks it won't be all over your clothes. Higher altitude won't affect your shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment